Monday, October 29, 2012

9:30am Monday "To be Free"

Wow! I haven't been on here in a while. Today I just needed a place to rant and rave and get out my demons. Unlike all the people who post their inner thoughts to Facebook, I'm going to post them here because I have very few followers and the ones that do follow should totally understand. So as a warning besides being an area for me to note my weight struggles, this will also be a place for me to vent, which are actually very tied together in my world. I am an emotional eater and stress easy an easy trigger for over eating or eating "comfort" food.

I have to admit this does feel very freeing and I think it may help in my struggle with weight, because I feel my struggle has a lot to do with my border line depression.

Here is my rant:
Got in this morning and there is a note from Elaine (my plate maker) that a Clorox job jacket got to the press with out her plating it and how did it get there? What is the big deal? She has a list and knows the jobs that she has to plate for the night AND I had told her personally that she had to do this job, that the guys would run it 1st thing Monday. The pressmen probably where pulling their Monday jackets and came and got the jacket. No Big Deal!

I have enough DRAMA at home with 2 teenage girls, I DON'T need it at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers