Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 2 Food Journal

Weight: 130.6
Goal: 120

Yeah!!!! I am down a pound from yesterday. I know that I might be up a little tomorrow, but if i can get it to stay under 131 for the rest of this week I might have a shot of getting under 130. Wow, to be in the 120s! I was pretty good last night, but not perfect. I had left over rice & chicken for dinner and had a couple of left over carrots to add in more veggies. I did have 1.5 glasses of wine and 2 servings of corn chips. Not too bad, but would like to limit the corn chips to 1 serving. I didn't eat past 8, but did make my wine last till about 9. I hope today goes just as well....

Breakfast:
Hot tea with skim milk
Low sugar brown sugar oatmeal

Snack:
Banana
Light string cheese

Lunch:
Lean cuisine Beef tips & broccolli
1 Butterscotch hard candy

Dinner (Planned):
Eggs beaters, ham & cheese wrapped in reduced fat croissants

Evening snack:
Wine & popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers