Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 1 Food Journal

Start:131.7
Goal: 120
(Lovin' the new scale! At this point I need to see ounces lost a week because it is really hard to lose 1pd a week)


7:15
Ummmm....Oatmeal! My oatmeal did hit the spot this morning. Warm and sweet and only 130 calories. Lower Sugar Brown Sugar oatmeal. I'm lovin' it!

10:00
Had a banana for a snack. It was OK, I just don't feel satisfied.... I know I'm going to need to eat something else before lunch.
The banana wasn't firm enough, it was smusshy, very disappointing!

11:00
Decided to eat my orange. Another disappointment. It has seeds! ARGHHH! Do you know how hard it is to remove the seeds at my desk, not to mention messy. Now I'm wondering what I can bring for my 2nd snack tomorrow. I'm trying to be good and bring healthy snacks instead of eating hard candy that Kathy keeps by her desk. This eating healthy thing is harder than it seems!

12:00
Pineapple Greek Yogurt and a Low Sugar chocolate pudding, YUM! Not the most healthy lunch, but hit the spot and satisfied my sweet tooth. It could have been worse......

2:00
Work is slowing down, I'm having a hard time fighting the need to get a couple of hard candies from Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers