Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Minor Set Back

Yesterday was not good.

It all started with cake at Dick's retirement. I asked for an end piece full of sugar. What was I thinking??? Then Brad and I went out to dinner. I told myself I'd get a salad, but everything else looked soooo good. I did have chicken, but it was smothered with pimento cheese and bacon. The Potatoes has a ton of butter and even the broccoli had butter on it (or something that made them taste so good). I also had 2 glasses of wine. I guess it could have been worse. There was cheesecake as a special, but I turned it down. Then when we got home I had one more glass of wine while we watched Halloween.

I have to look at this as a minor set back and just through my hands in the air and give up. Each day is a challenge and some days i will make mistakes, but if I begin to have more good days than bad then I will be a healthier/thinner person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers