Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 1 and I've already had my hands in a chip bag

Ok, I only had 1 chip, but it is before 8am. The chip bag was just lying there on the coffee table calling my name. Suzanne, don't you want a chip? They weren't even mine, they were Victoria's. But they were TGI Friday's Potato Skins Cheddar & Bacon (is your mouth watering yet?). I never had these before and man did they look good. So I had to have one.

The good thing is I only had 1 (Wow, I actually do have some will power).

Breakfast wasn't the most nutritious endeavor, but it was around 300 cals: 2 waffles, sugar free syrup, diet cranberry juice and hot chocolate. OK, had the Hot chocolate at like 7am, but I was cold and wanted some warm chocolate ecstasy.

Did I just call chocolate Ecstasy? Oh yes I did. This is one of mine and many others main problem with food. It feeds our senses. It has been compared to sex (I'll try to keep this PG 13). We all know this, but might not want to admit it. I've been told you have to think of food as fuel for the body and not to feed the emotions. Well, I think this is going to be a long struggle.

About time for me to work out. Gilead is my choice for today: Cuts & Curves. If I can't slim down maybe I can just keep my fat from jiggling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers