Friday, December 17, 2010

Taking a Holiday

I have no clue what day it is and I just can't seem to keep up with this blog right now with all the Holiday crap fun.

Well I have to admit I have given up with watching my weight and exercise till the beginning of the year. DH said I need a break anyway (maybe he's right, how can that be?). I can't seem to keep up with, full time job, 365 project (photo project), cooking, cleaning, shopping, wrapping, etc. Wow! That does look like a lot. OK so I have decided I will not force myself to work out and I will enjoy the Holiday goodies. I did step on the scale Monday and yes I have gained, but I should be able to enjoy the Holiday like everyone else, right? Well, I guess that includes gaining weight (like everyone else). I'm actually OK with this (can't believe I said this). I'm tired of not doing things because "I have to work out" that night" or eating out because "It will ruin my diet". I'm tired of always being on a diet!

OK, I'm not totally giving up. I am still trying to make better decisions about food (I didn't eat the donuts in the office today) and I'm still mentally counting some calories (Last night I didn't eat a hamburger bun for a snack because I knew I was going to eat popcorn later).

So, I plan on starting this blog back up at the beginning of the year. I am going to list my measurements and weight and I'm going to make me a visual chart. I am not going to work out everyday (no human can possibly have a life and do this). I will strive to work out every other day and try to eat healthier. AND not deprive myself of the occasional cookie, chocolate bar or brownie.

I will CHANGE my diet NOT diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers